Terms and conditions
Yash Agencies owns Penwala.com ("Site"). Penwala.com retains the right to change the nature of this agreement at any time and to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without warning or prior notice.
Users who breach these Terms and Conditions will have their access revoked and may be permanently blocked from using the Site. Users should review these terms and conditions regularly. By using the Site after we make modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you read them.
These terms and conditions may have been updated since your last visit to our website. You confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions by using the site. If you do not agree, please do not use our website.
Cookies are used by Penwala.com to improve your buying experience. Cookies are used to keep track of your shopping basket and to remember your password so you don't have to input it every time you visit the Site. Please read our Privacy Statement to learn more about how we secure customer information.
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
Yash Agencies is in control of it and operates this website. All material on this site, including photographs, graphics, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that we own and control or that have been licensed to us by third parties.
Penwala.com logo, name, design are All RIGHTS RESERVED.
All other trademarks, product names, company names, and logos cited in this document are the property of their respective owners. Without written permission, you may not reproduce, perform, make derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials from the Site in any way. It is expressly illegal to print Materials for any other purpose, transfer Materials for use on any other website, or modify, distribute, or republication Materials without our prior written authorization. Any modification of the Materials, or any portion thereof, or use of the Materials for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of Penwala.com or third parties' trademark or other property rights.
Account and Registration Obligations
You also agree to the following:
- Fill out the Penwala.com registration form with truthful, accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about yourself (such information being the "Registration Data")
- Maintain and rapidly update the Registration Data to ensure that it is truthful, accurate, up to date, and full. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date, or if Penwala.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, out of date, or not following the User Agreement, Penwala.com. Reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site indefinitely.
Damage Claims or Shortages Important Notice
Any claims for damage and/or shortages MUST be reported in 48 hours without exception. Be sure to check your deliveries upon receipt. You agree to our Return Policy with the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
When you use the Website or transmit emails or other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us via electronic records, and you consent to receive communications from us via electronic records on a regular and as-needed basis. We may communicate with you by email or other electronic or non- electronic means.
A platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website serves as a platform for Users to meet and interact with one another to conduct business. Penwala.com is not and will not be a party to or regulate any transaction between Website Users.
1. All commercial/contractual conditions are offered and agreed upon only by Buyers and Sellers. Price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, warranties connected to products and services, and after-sales services related to products and services are all examples of commercial/contractual terms. Penwala.com has
no control over, does not determine or advise, and is not involved in any way in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual conditions between Buyers and Sellers.
2. Penwala.com makes no guarantee or warranty on the specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, and so on) of the products or services proposed to be sold, offered to be sold, or acquired on the Website. Penwala.com does not sponsor or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website, either implicitly or explicitly. Penwala.com assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions made by itself or third parties.
3. Penwala.com makes no representation or warranty regarding any of its Users' item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, and so on). You should independently check the legitimacy of any particular User with whom you choose to deal on the Website and use your best discretion in that regard.
4. At no point shall penwala.com have any right, title, or interest in the items, nor shall penwala.com have any responsibilities or liabilities arising from any transaction entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Penwala.com is not liable for defective or delayed service performance, or for damages or delays caused by-products that are out of stock, unavailable, or back-ordered.
5. You must individually agree on the method and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance, and so on with the seller(s) with whom you deal.
Disclaimer: Pricing for any product(s) reflected on the Website may be wrongly reflected owing to a technical issue, typographical error, or product information published, and in such an event, the seller may cancel such your purchase (s).
9. You release and indemnify penwala.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, responsibility, or other consequence of any of the Website's Users' conduct, and you expressly waive any rights you may have in this regard under any applicable legislation. Despite its reasonable efforts, penwala.com cannot accept responsibility for or control the information given by other Users and made available on the Website. Other Users' information may be offensive, hurtful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive to you. When using the Website, please exercise caution and trade safely. Please keep in mind that dealing with minors or those acting under pretences may pose hazards.
Buyers can register the Website for free. Penwala.com does not charge any fees for browsing or purchasing on its website. Penwala.com retains the right to modify its Fee Policy at any moment. Penwala.com, in particular, may, in its sole discretion, introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services available on the Website. In such a scenario, penwala.com retains the right to charge fees for new services or to amend/introduce fees for existing services. Changes to the Fee Policy will be publicised on the Website, and they will take effect immediately after they are posted. Unless otherwise specified, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You will be completely responsible for ensuring that all applicable laws, including those in India, are followed while making payments to penwala.com.
Use of the Website
- You agree, undertake, and confirm that your use of the Website will be controlled strictly by the following binding principles
- You agree, undertake, and confirm that your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following legally binding principles:
- You must not host, display, upload, edit, publish, transmit, update, or disseminate any information that:
- belongs to another person over whom You have no legal authority; is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invading another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any way; (with a minor or an adult).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access to the Website or its profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend requests, or other areas, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent, such as Throughout these Terms of Service, prior written consent refers to a communication from penwala.com Legal Department, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization; solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity that We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as illegal.
- Harms minors in any way; violates any patent, trademark, copyright, or other
- proprietary rights or third-party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy; or is fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products; violates any current law; deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages; or communicates any information
- May not, directly or indirectly, offer, seek to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item whose dealing is prohibited or restricted in any way under the terms of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline in force at the time.
- Shall not subject Us to liability or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service providers ("ISPs") or other suppliers; conduct for which You seek authorisation; solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity that We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as illegal.
- harms minors in any way; infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy; or is
- fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products; violates any current law; deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages; or communicates any information.
- shall not be untrue, incorrect, or misleading; (a) may not, directly or indirectly, offer, seek to offer, trade, or attempt to trade in any item whose dealing is forbidden or restricted in any way under the terms of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline in force at the time.
- Shall not cause us to incur responsibility or for us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our internet service providers ("ISPs") or other suppliers.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link," "page-scrape," "robot," "spider," or another
automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or to reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain We reserve the right to prohibit such behaviour.
3. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website, or any server, computer, network, or any of the services offered on or through the Website, through hacking, password "mining," or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network
linked to the Website, nor should you violate the Websites or any network connected to the Website's security or authentication procedures. You may not reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal information.
5. You shall not make any negative, derogatory, or defamatory statement(s) or
comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us, including the terms, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that may tarnish or dilute the image or reputation of Penwala.com or sellers on the platform, or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Penwala.com trade or service marks, trade name, and/or goodwill. You undertake not to take any activity that places an unreasonably or disproportionately large demand on the infrastructure of the Website, Penwala.com systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Penwala.com.
6. You undertake not to use any device, program, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the correct operation of the Website or any transaction taking place on the Website, or with the use of the Website by any other person.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise alter identifiers to conceal the origin of any message or transmittal you make to us via the Website or any service offered via the Website. You may not pretend to be, or represent, someone else, or impersonate any other person or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time, as well as all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Orders, and Regulations. You must not engage in any transaction involving any item or service that is banned by the terms of any applicable legislation, including exchange control laws or regulations in effect at the time.
11. You will be responsible for supplying information about the items or services that you intend to sell regularly. In this regard, you agree that all such information will be correct in every way. You must not exaggerate or overemphasize the features of such items or services to mislead other Users.
12. You shall not advertise or solicit other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services connected to that which is published on the Website or related to us. You may not use the Website to send chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk emails to other Users. It is a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website to harass, abuse, or damage another person, or to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to anyone other than us without our prior explicit approval. To protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, we retain the right, in our sole discretion, to limit the number of messages or emails that a user may send to other Users in any 24 hours. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to share any information (including the identities of those supplying information or materials on the Website) as necessary to comply with any law, regulation, or legitimate governmental request.
This includes, but is not limited to, disclosing the information as part of an investigation into alleged criminal activity or solicitation of illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order. Furthermore, We may (and You expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of potential crimes, particularly those involving personal injury.
13. Any correspondence or business dealings you have with, or participation in promotions sponsored by, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a consequence of any such dealings or the inclusion of such advertising on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") would publish or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website, and You may be exposed to such offensive and obscene materials inadvertently. Others may gain personal information about you as a result of your use of the Website, and the recipient may use such information to harass or damage you. We do not endorse such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website, You understand and accept that we are not liable for the use of any personal information that you publicly publish or share with others on the Website. Please choose the type of information that you publicly reveal or share with others on the Website with care.
Penwala.com reserves the right to take any necessary action and claim any damages that may arise as a result of your involvement/participation in any form of your owner through group/s of persons, intentionally or accidentally, in DoS/DDoS. (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
We will not be responsible or assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage accruing directly or indirectly to you as a result of using any of the payment methods/s offered on the Website.
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed upon by you and between "Bank/s," and any payment difficulties emerging from the transaction or transaction decline for any other reason/s All payments made by you for purchases/services on the Website must be paid in Indian Rupees accepted in the Republic of India. The Website will not support transactions involving any other type of currency with purchases made on the Website.
Seller may seek supporting documentation (including but not limited to government-issued ID and address proof) before shipping or delivering your order to you to confirm ownership of the payment instrument used for your transaction. This is done in the interest of providing Our Users with a secure online buying environment.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price, and all commercial phrases such as Delivery and Dispatch of items and/or services are utilized to assist Transaction completion. The use of the payment facility does not hold Penwala.com liable for non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services, or fraud about the products and/or services listed on the Penwala.com Website.
2. You have expressly allowed Penwala.com or its service providers to collect,
3. You understand, accept, and agree that the payment facility provided by Penwala.com is not a banking or financial service, but rather a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment via Cash On Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for Transactions on the Penwala.com Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure. Furthermore, by offering the Payment Facility, Penwala.com is not acting as trustees or in a fiduciary capacity about the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Please contact us if you have any concerns or comments about this Website (including inquiries about non-copyright infringement).